What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to having a good luck
- Teaching you the “Surname Experiment” demonstrate about lucky people
- Teaching you what the “useful lies” are and why are they so powerful
- Teaching you what creativity and non-conformity have to do with luck
- Teaching you what unlucky people do to cause their bad luck
- Teaching you the secrets of lucky poker players
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Secrets of Lucky People scores 71.60/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.goodlucksecrets.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $12.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: goodlucksecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to goodlucksecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)